Last Updated - 1 November 2023
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We cannot give any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Please make sure that any information on this website meets your requirements.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. It would be best if you used your virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful material.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided so you can provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the linked website(s) content.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising from it is subject to the laws of England and Wales.